29 Feb Stock Picking Service Reviews and Comparison 2017
|Real Time Alerts|
|Day Trading Picks|
|Swing Trading Picks|
|Options Trading Picks|
|Chat Room Feature|
|Price of Service||$99 per Month paid as a $297 quarterly membership charge||$59 per Month||$97 per Month||$194 One Time License Fee, Updated Versions Additional Cost Each Year if Selected||$99 One Time Lifetime Membership Fee||$29.99 Per Month Promo, $129.99 Per month normally||$47 per Month||$97 per Month|
|Money Back Policy|
|Read Review||Read Full Review||Read Full Review||Read Full Review||Read Full Review||Read Full Review||Read Full Review||Read Full Review||Read Full Review|
|Visit Site||Visit Site||Visit Site||Visit Site||Visit Site||Visit Site||Visit Site||Visit Site||Visit Site|
It is not uncommon for a new or even experienced stock market trader to determine that he or she will need some quality and proven help in coming up with good and tradable stock picks. Besides this, many individuals quickly come to the realization that they need someone telling them not only the optimal point to get into such a trade pick, but also the best point and time to exit once the stock is in profits or to cut and run if the trade has alternatively gone south. Seven different stock picking services are considered and reviewed in the table accompanying this article. They are all ranked for their participation and offerings in the categories of:
- Email Alerts – The handiest way for all members to receive their alerts is by email. Everyone has email these days, so there is not any problem with some service members not having the alert format, as their might be with SMS Text alerts.
- Real time Alerts – In today’s market, timing is half the battle. The point where you purchase the stock often decides if you will make or lose money on the deal. If the stock picking service sends it by email then that is most effective, but for some members, the extra option of receiving it by SMS Text message gets it to them quicker, and they are also notified when these text messages come in immediately, so there is no delay which is associated with checking emails.
- Day Trading Picks – For those of you who are interested in different day-only length trades, day trading is the best way to go. Day trading is a main reason that people employ a stock picking service to help them out in the first place, as this type of trading is its own particular breed of animal that can not be easily tamed without professional help. Not every service pursues these, though many of them do.
- Swing Trading Picks – Other clients will want to be involved in trading stocks over a period of from one to four days. This type of trading works employing technical analysis in an effort to pick out those stocks that possess some price momentum over the short term. This style of trading is completely uninterested in fundamentals and intrinsic values of stocks, but instead concerns itself with their historical patterns and price trends.
- Option Trading Picks – Many individuals enjoy the incomparable leverage, excitement, and ability to make astronomical returns with options. It is very possible to double or even triple your money in a week or less expertly using these strategies. Trading Addicts is a great example of the stock picking services that also deals in options trading and the only such one that is reviewed here.
- Chat Room Feature – This is important to those who do not work an all-engrossing, full time job that prevents them from participating in the during the trading day community. A good chat room will provide moderators, stock trading picks from members, as well as additional guidance from the stock picking gurus and their staff, and all at no extra charge.
- Educational Materials Provided – Many people are new to the day trading, swing trading, options trading, or penny stock picking businesses and can use all of the educational materials and help that they can get. For the rest of you who actually have a wealth of experience and knowledge at trading these and other types of stocks, no matter how good you are, the stock markets are constantly changing and there is always something new to learn about stock picking and trading.
- Price of the Service – Many of these are priced similarly, though they are not all quite in the same pricey league. Some of them offer one-time prices for a lifetime membership, which makes them an amazingly good deal when compared to their peers to whom you have to pay a renewing monthly subscription fee.
- Money Back Policy – The best stock picking services are so confident in the quality of their picks that they are willing to return your upfront money back to you if you later decide that you are unsatisfied with the stock picking service after test driving and trying it out.
Final Words About Stock Picking Services
A word about holding times – most of these stock picking services are going after the day trades that are common with penny stock picking. Microcap Millionaires is an exception to the rule as he likes to hold the stocks a few days longer than do his rivals. All of this is to say that for readers who are interested in more traditional holding times and fewer trades per day, Microcap Millionaires is an ideal choice. For readers who want to trade a variety of strategies, including options trading and swing trading, then Trading Addicts offers the most choice and versatility of strategies in their stock picking service.