29 Feb Jason Bond Picks Review
Detailed Review of Jason Bond Stock Picks
Among the cadre of reputable stock picking services and sites out there, Jason Bond stands head and shoulders above most of its competitors in many, thought not all, ways. His critics claim, mostly in awe, that his stock picks are well-researched, on the money, and timely. Not simply interested in making money at the expense of his legions of members, Bond provides a tremendous amount of educational materials in the members section of his site too. While once Jason Bond Picks offered several different subscription services, lately he has rolled them all together into one neat package for a single price provided to his literally hundreds of thousands of members. Most critics claim that this service is well worth the price he charges for it as measured against those of his rivals.
Why Was Jason Bond Stock Picks Started?
Jason Bond turns out to be a now-legendary American entrepreneur and stock trader. A number of various blogs widely publish his commentaries and blogs, as he goes about his business of mentoring new traders in the stock trading business. Jason started out with only one newsletter in the early days, transformed his business into a few other service offerings over time in areas like day trading, swing trading, and short selling, then recently rolled these three services back into one original product offer as in his early days. He started his service as a means to mentor and train new investors to the point that they are capable of managing their own trading and coming up with their own stock picks by the time he finishes with them.
This service provides three main helpful elements to its subscribers these days. Included in the membership package now are email or text delivered stock alerts and recommendations, a skillfully moderated and full time chat room for day trading, and Jason recorded video lessons that accompany his from time to time live webinars where he fields questions from actual real members.
Features of Jason Bond Picks
Jason Bond provides quite a lot of features to his members for their monthly subscription service fees, including:
• Real-time text message and email alerts – on either newly issued trades or existing trades which are being closed in profits or abandoned.
• Chat Room – James Bond Picks’ chat room is the stuff of legends. Not only terrific moderators populate it, but also some great traders who are cheerfully sharing great picks of their own, as well as dispensing free advice on how to become a great trader like themselves. You have to possess enough free time to sit at your computer to participate, of course.
• Daily Watch Lists – subscribers have exclusive access to Jason’s personal list of all of the legendary guru’s open positions, as well as what he is watching for potential trades and trade alerts.
• Second to None Education – Jason Bond prides himself on his training he personally records and hosts, and with good reason. The valuable information that he has gathered together is unparalleled in the industry. Using his information and training, you can easily learn to go it alone in the future.
• Communication – Jason not only hosts webinars where he fields his subscribers’ questions from time to time, but he agrees to personally answer the questions of his members by email as needed.
• Affiliate Program – If you have a lot of friends who like to invest and trade, then you can get involved with the service’s rewarding affiliate program and make some extra money for yourself while you trade. Critics say that you will be doing your friends a favor to sign them up for the service.
Services Offered By Jason Bond Picks
Members tend to claim that the greatest thing about Jason Bond Stock Picks just could be the Trading Chat Room. Headed by day trading Luke Murray and a team of moderators, this service puts up minimally 15 day trades on a given trading day and sometimes reaches even 30 or higher of them. These are all fast-moving real-time alerts announced by a trade alert sound, which means that users do not have to sit around with their red-rimmed eyes glued to the screen to effectively participate, so long as you can be within hearing distance of your computer’s speakers. You have to be quick to place these trades in order to get in to them before the price runs, so you will not be the one holding the stock at a too high price when the music stops playing.
The daily watch lists are another popular service. Subscribers enjoy access to this daily list, which prominently features all of the various stocks Jason believes are primed to undergo their major move so that you can get in for a hopefully significant gain. Besides merely putting up the stock symbols and prices, Jason includes his reasoning for the stocks being included, occasionally including personally created videos for the reasons. This list is always up on the website once you login.
Each morning an email arrives in your inbox with Jason’s daily market outlook for what he anticipates will unfold, accompanying any stocks for that day in which he is hoping to initiate trades. Jason’s portfolio spells out his presently open stock positions on another section of his website. Here he details his entry price, numbers of shares, open profit (or loss), and any trade notes relevant to the position.
How Jason Bond Stock Picks Works
Jason’s website specifies to prospective members that they will receive at least three to four stock trading alerts in their inbox each trading week. These come out in emails and are simultaneously posted on his website for members to login and review. Recently, Jason has altered his previously packaged three or more offerings in an effort to simplify the tiers of membership. He no longer offers separate day trading service, swing trade picks, and short selling picks as three separate packages. It is all offered in one convenient and well priced deal for $297 per quarter, which amounts to a very affordable $99 per month.
For this fee, Jason Bond Picks does all of the work. They provide swing trading and day trading recommendations, along with stock shorts as appropriate. Jason states very confidently that if you give him one quarter, or a mere 90 days, then he will turn you into a better trader.
Jason Bond Picks Referral Policy
Jason does not offer a referral policy per se, but he does make it easy to become an affiliate. Members are paid for referring friends, family, and others to his service. The general site and various review sites do not detail how much he pays for these affiliate referrals.
Jason Bond Picks Money Back Guarantee Policy
Unlike practically every competitor in the legitimate stock picking space, Jason Bond does not give out refunds under any circumstances. The idea he advances in support of this policy is that you benefit from his advice, picks, knowledge, and proprietary information even when you only spend a single day checking out his site. If you wish to cancel your recurring monthly membership, he also insists that you cancel at least two days before your renewal monthly date or suffer the consequences, again with no possibility of recourse for refunds.
Jason Bond Picks Ratings & Complaints
The Better Business Bureau rates Jason Bond Picks with a disappointing D rating. For the generally number-one rated stock picking service on the market, this should make your scratch your head. BBB states that his rating is this low because of the amount of time his business has been around, the four complaints that have been lodged against his service, and one of these complaints to which he did not respond. Based on his ungenerous refund policy, it is a good bet that these complaints center around issues of requests for refunds that were not granted per his expressly stated refund policy.
Is Jason Bond Picks a Scam or Fraud?
Jason Bond is the least likely of the stock picking services to be fraudulent or a scam, despite his unusually stingy and non confidence-inspiring refund policy. Despite this, it would be hard to find a stock picker and educational service which is more respected on Wall Street and better qualified to be giving out such advice to regular and new investors. His Wall Street background is substantial. As a well-established and -proven trader from Wall Street, his short term investment track record is truly impressive.
Jason Bond Picks Facebook
Jason Bond Picks Twitter
Jason Bond Picks Contact Details
Review Conclusion – Do we recommend Jason Bond Picks for beginners in stock trading?
Reviewers consistently state that you will not find a better stock picking service for the price at which Jason Bond Stock Picks is offered. His educational section is legendary, including in excess of 50 different training videos plus occasionally offered webinars which he personally leads. The customer service level is terrific, even including personal email answering by Bond himself. Most importantly, Jason’s members indicate consistently that they really feel he has their inherent core interests at heart in everything he does to try to help them make money. His critics admit that he generally makes money most every week. What sets him apart from most of his competition is not his accuracy or penchant for making money though, it is his excellent level of member education where he actively encourages his members to learn enough to go it alone. Many of those have reached this level but still pay to be members, just because they enjoy all that he is offering so much. That speaks volumes.
• The service is provided for $99 per month, a terrific bargain when Bond's picks are making money most every week.
• His education section of the site could be sold for the entire price of membership without any stock picks because it is so helpful.
• The program is almost entirely positively reviewed across the board.
• For the membership cost, members receive all of Jason's swing trading, day trading, and short trading picks which were formerly sold as individually priced services.
• The no-refund policy of the site is a major negative detractor when every other service that we review offers an unconditional 30 or 60 days money back guarantee policy administered by the third party pay service ClickBank.
• Bond's blog page does not share his losing picks with casual observers. Only paying members are able to see his losers alongside his winners.
Among the cadre of reputable stock picking services and sites out there, Jason Bond stands head and shoulders above most of its competitors in many, thought not all, ways. His critics claim, mostly in awe, that his stock picks are well-researched, on the money, and timely. Not simply interested in making money at the expense of his legions of members, Bond provides a tremendous amount of educational materials in the members section of his site too. Our reviews revealed that Jason Bond Picks is among the top used and rated stock picking services in the industry.